For the avoidance of any doubt – it is important to note that before administrative procedures progress and a lease arrangement agreed
you must :-
- Be over 18 years of age and in regular full time employment.
- Declare any physical disabilities or serious medical conditions before completing an application form.
- Fully complete and return to our office the attached standard application form (for independent assessment) along with two recent salary slips, one utility bill and photographic ID.
- Nominate a guarantor if your gross annual income is less than the monthly rent x 33. Your Guarantor must also complete a referencing form and be a joint signatory to the lease.
- Seek confirmation from ourselves as to whether the landlord will or will not allow pets.
- Accept that all utility charges (including water), council tax and telephone costs will become your responsibility from the commencement date of the lease.
- Acknowledge that the appropriate deposit and first months rent must be paid in advance and by cleared funds at least three days before entry.Example of initial payment:-
- Accept that all second & subsequent rent payments must be by monthly Standing Order Mandate and drawn down from your account four banking days before the due date. (cheques, cash & / or credit cards cannot be accepted.)
- Note – keys cannot be released to tenants before 9:00am on the effective commencement date of the lease agreement.
- Be assured that your application details will be handled with the utmost discretion at all times but by subscription you allow Aline Properties to use the information to gain satisfactory referencing.